Most business people & entrepreneurs find themselves juggling many disparate roles. Business owners must lead sales efforts, keep operations running smoothly, stay on top of financial issues, and hire and manage key employees.
Jonathan L. Ucran specializes in helping jugglers keep all those balls in the air. We can help you and your team improve your business results. We do more than help businesses meet compliance requirements — we spend time understanding your business, and helping to improve performance.
Jonathan L. Ucran LLC. provides complete accounting services that focus on your specific needs and goals.
We begin with lots of questions, and we really listen to your answers. Then we identify how we can help.
Because we’re entrepreneurs ourselves, we understand what it takes and we know how to help.
We understand the entrepreneurial spirit: people who had a vision, stuck to it, and turned fulfilling a market need into a rewarding enterprise. Jonathan L. Ucran CPA, LLC. is well-equipped to help clients turn visions into successful companies. As a business owner you need to be concerned about everything – from accounting and finance to operations, marketing and human resources. We’re highly experienced in all of those areas. We can help you step back and assess business challenges, establish goals and meet them.
START OUT RIGHT
For start-up entrepreneurs, we can help you set up your company for the best chance for success.
• Analyze tax and organizational structure
• Make recommendations regarding treatment of initial and on-going capitalization
• Assist with attorney and other referrals
• Assist in the selection of appropriate software and train your staff to use it
• Design and implement accounting systems and processes that provide the internal controls you need now and as your firm grows
• Assist in gathering and organizing your current financial information
• Complete required forms for startup
MEET ONGOING REQUIREMENTS
• Our professionals can help existing companies in all phases of growth.
• Compile, review or audit financial statements
• Assist with banking relationships
• Handle entity and individual tax planning
• Prepare required federal, state and local income tax returns
• We can become a valued ongoing resource in key areas that can impact your profitability and success.
• Improve productivity with paperless data management systems
• Evaluate operations and make recommendations for better efficiency
• Evaluate technology security and identify potential risks to your data or your customers’ information
• Assess policies and procedures to identify significant deficiencies and material weaknesses, and make recommendations to mitigate
• Review expenditures and expense policies, and make recommendations for cost control
• Facilitate strategic planning, assist with plan development or provide marketing consulting
Personal Financial Services
Learn. Earn. Grow. Preserve. Share.
Our clients and their families know we’re here to help at every stage of life. Whether we’re discussing tax planning for 2012 or helping to structure arrangements that preserve wealth, you’ll always find our professionals are ready to listen to your goals, and propose solutions.
As our relationships have evolved, we’ve learned what is important to each client, and expanded our services as their needs have changed. Our technical knowledge has grown and we’ve added talented resources as client situations demanded. But we’ve never lost touch with the values – integrity, independence and caring – that have been the core of our firm from the beginning.
Business Advisory Services
Is technology your best friend, your biggest risk, or both?
With decades of experience analyzing and evaluating technology and information security environments, we help clients benefit from their investment in Information Technology.
Jonathan L. Ucran’s business advisory services helps clients improve performance, align business strategies, and obtain ROI from their information systems.
Our Risk Advisory Services can help you turn risk into opportunity. Services may include:
- Operational Auditing for Profit
- Service Organization Control Reports
- IT Security / Contingency and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Penetration Testing
- Records Management Program Development
- Corporate governance
- Regulatory risk, controls and compliance
- Sarbanes-Oxley support / Internal Audit Services
Corporate Performance Measurement can help you create an intelligent enterprise. Services may include:
- Consolidation and reporting design/development
- Analytics/Key Performance Indicators
- Process design and implementation
- Technology selection/implementation of Business Intelligence tools
Business Process Optimization can help you build the foundation for success. Services may include:
- Finance vision and strategy
- Finance benchmarking
- Rapid Profit Realization/ Strategic Cost Reduction
- Business vision, strategy and CIO Services
- Best Practices benchmarking
- Foster Business and IT Collaboration
Business Information Systems can help you use technology strategically. Services may include:
- Strategic IT Guidance to CEOs and CFOs
- Strategic Information Systems alignment with Corporate Objectives and Best Practices
- Unbiased Systems Selection and Vendor management
- Implementation Management
- Existing System Optimization to achieve the ROI from Technology Investments
Ask Our CPAs
What does a CPA do?
A CPA can provide assurance services which include examining annual reports and performing Read More...
Why Use a CPA?
Simply put, a CPA will SAVE YOU MONEY
in the long run and look out for your best interests.
We can help you and your team improve your business results.
We're entrepreneurs too.
Our clients and their families know we're here to help at every stage of life.
Our Business Advisory Services can help you turn risk into opportunity.