Income Tax Filing
HOW DOES TAX
REFORM AFFECT YOU,
YOUR FAMILY AND
Income tax reform makes major
changes to the U.S. tax code for both
individuals and corporations.
In fact, tax reform represents the
most significant tax changes in the
United States in more than 30 years.
MORE THAN JUST A TAX RETURN!
IS THERE MONEY TO BE SAVED?
HAS YOUR PRIOR TAX RETURN BEEN PREPARED CORRECTLY?
HOW TO PLAN FOR CHANGES IN THE TAX CODE?
ASSISTANCE WITH IRS AND STATE TAX NOTICES
HELP WITH FILING UNFILED TAX YEARS
WE ALSO PROVIDE BUSINESS START-UP SERVICES!
WHY CHOOSE A CPA?
Simply put, a CPA will SAVE YOU MONEY
in the long run and look out for your best interests.
Anyone can drop numbers into software to
prepare a tax return. However, our CPAs will
analyze your specific situation for tax savings
opportunities and help you plan for next year.
Providing tax and
for individuals and
(Federal Form 1040 with itemized deductions
and 1 State; plus 2018 income tax planning)
Bring us your prior tax return
for a current year price estimate!
Tax returns drop off or by appointment.
For an appointment Call 401-349-5300
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: M-F 8am – 8pm and Saturday 9am – 3pm
Night and weekend appointments are available.
When you arrive for your appointment, please bring your
2016 Income Tax Returns and any of the following that apply:
- Drivers License and Social Security Card for taxpayers and all dependents
- Original Form(s) W-2
- Form(s) 1095-A, Health Insurance Market Place Statement, or proof of health insurance coverage
- Information about self-employed income and expenses
- Schedule(s) K-1 from partnerships, S-corporations, estates or trusts
- Information about contributions made to SEP, Traditional or ROTH IRA accounts for tax year 2017
- Form(s) 1099 or statements reporting dividend, interest, retirement or other income
- Broker statements providing details of capital gains transactions
- Form(s) 1098 and copies of real estate tax bills, etc.
- Legal documents (Closing Disclosures) pertaining to the sale or purchase of real property
- Any other tax related documents you have received or items you would like to discuss with us